Interviews / Ethnographic Study

I wrote about a month ago asking for volunteers for a ethnographic paper I
am writing, for a World Music class I am taking at university.  I am going
to conduct "email interviews", with 1 set of questions, and probably
follow-up questions.  I got responses, so if you responded, ignore this
email :)  I'm going to send out the questions probably later tonight.  If
you didn't respond last time, and think you have the time, I would
definately appreciate a bit of your time.  It doesn't matter what style of
music you perform AT ALL, as long as you use a looping/delay tool!

Thank you kindly :)

-gsc.