cool guitar synth intros

if they inspire you to write something use everything
you can! back in the days where synths didnīt quite
work people like Pete Townsend,jimmy page and even Van
Halen used them to write intros etc. and they still
sound great!
cool guitar synth intros:
in the evening-Led Zeppelin
pretty woman-Van Halen