SF Bay Area: Looped cello radio

I'll be doing some live cello looping on KALX this Saturday, Dec 4th,
between 11am and Noon. If you're in the SF Bay Area, KALX can be found
at FM 90.7.

Also, I'm looping tomorrow at the Luggage Store Gallery in SF. Sharing
the bill is my dear friend,  housemate and field-recordist, Aaron Ximm
(a.k.a. Quiet American). We will perform separately and then, if we're
in the mood, perhaps do a few spontaneous pieces together - quiet
improvisations for looped field recordings and cello. More about Aaron
Ximm's work can be found at www.quietamerican.org, more about mine at
www.zoekeating.com.

Thursday, Dec 2nd
8:00pm