Re: Randomization and Loops

Hey me again!!!

actually I have just had a thought for mixing up loops and making them
sound
a bt differant.

Im plaing a gig tonight and I think I will put a Air FX at the end of my
chain set to one of the more gental modes of change, (maybe an eq or a
Phase) and point it toward the audiance or put it on  top of one of the
audiances table, that way the end result of my sound will be altered
slightly by my audiances movements,

dont you just love surrendering control.

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger