The PiNG presents Arms Full Of Sound

Hi Everyone - This Tuesday is the last PiNG event for 2004
and the last in our series at the Gladstone Hotel in Toronto.

On Wednesday January 5th, 2005, THE AMBiENT PiNG moves
to Wednesday nights at The Tequila Lounge - located at
794 Bathurst Street at Bloor (directly across from the
Bathurst subway station). http://www.tequilalounge.ca

Jamie, rik and I wish you all the best for the Holiday Season.
Thanks for your support of live ambient and experimental
music again this year. Peace... Scott M2
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This Tuesday December 7th - Arms Full Of Sound
    @ The Gladstone Hotel Ballroom (Toronto)
 1214 Queen St. West (At the corner of Gladstone/Dufferin St.)
   Doors open at 9pm - 1st set at 9:30 - PayWhatYouCan
   THE AMBiENT PiNG   http://www.theambientping.com

Paul Needler, aka Arms Full Of Sound, presents his "Journey
To Ambienta - Part 2". Here's what's in store, in Paul's own words...

"Since September, we have all been enjoying our stay on the
Journey To Ambientia. It is now time to return from that strange place.
On December 7, Arms Full of Sound will help you find your way home.
By using the synthesizer cockpit now known as the Synthitone, you
will be returned safely while traveling a musical journey of improvised
ambient soundscape. Analog and digital synthesizers make up the
sound that will transport you into new dimensions in music. Strange,
pulsing visuals from the Xandon archives will truly show you what
music can be. Join Arms Full Of Sound for the return journey."
Set one: Rhythmic Universe    Set two:  Journey's End
http://www.armsfullofsound.com

Between Sets CD - "Fluidities" by Jonathan Hughes (Foundry)
Last week's show was so full of great mini-sets that we had no
time to feature "Fluidities" so we'll try again... Between sets
we'll be spinning various combinations of pieces from this unique
2 CD set on the Ballroom's dual CD player. "Fluidities" was
created so that any piece on the CDs could be played alone
or in combination with any other track from the album. The tracks
are by Hughes and 14 other artists like: Tetsu Inoue, Ian Boddy,
Saul Stokes, dreamSTATE, Interstitial, Dean Santomieri and
Michael Bentley... Available at ping things... Complete details at:
http://foundrysite.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=29

*ping things* would like to thank all of you for your support over
2004, both in person at the Gladstone or C'est What, and online
through http://www.pingthings.com  Your patronage of ping things
has helped make it into the success that it is, and we hope that
with your continued support  we'll keep on growing & developing
in 2005.

As a way of saying thank you, *ping things* is offering
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD for any orders
placed during the month of December totalling more than $25CAN.
If you're thinking of ordering a few titles to give as holiday presents
to your friends (or maybe you just want to keep them for yourself...),
now is the time to do it.

Have a great holiday season!

rik maclean - rik@pingthings.com

http://www.pingthings.com = ambient + electronic + chill things

Send an e-mail to pingthings-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
for updates on *all* the latest releases on sale at ping things

THE AMBiENT PiNG presents live performances weekly by
Toronto's finest ambient, chillout and experimental music artists
plus performers from across the continent.
http://www.theambientping.com

Please forward this e-mail to any friends who may be interested
in live ambient, chillout and experimental music performances