FS: Vintage Time machine and EH Bass Synth

I have a few auctions of interest running on the 'bay right now.

Original EH Bass Micro synthesizer pedal:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3769572223

Digitech 3.6 second Time Machien Rack with VCO input and all the stops:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3768491282

Both are awesome but something's got to go sometimes. Email any questions,
etc. other stuff (inclduing a wire recorder - how analog Looping is
THAT!!) in my other auctions. Just check view sellers other items.

Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.