FS: Roland SH101 strap, US2 GR300 switchbox, Casio SK1

I cleaned out the closets today and found a few things. I'll be auctioning
them if they don't sell here but I'd rather just move them so here you go:

Pictures up at: http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/stuff.htm

1. Roland Leather Guitar strap and SH101 mod grip packaging. Complete box
and foam for mod grip (does NOT include mod grip) and never used Roland
strap for use with your SH101 (or whatever). Collector thing I
guess. Truly MINT and never taken out of the bag until I took these
pics. Asking $50

2. Roland US-2 GR300 series switchbox. one of these just sold for $599 (I
know, I know that's idiotic!). This one is tested and working fine. The
connectors alone are worth some $$ as you can make your own GR 24 pin
cable which are no longer available and highly sought after.  I am asking
$225 for this.

3. Casio SK1 in original box with copy of manual. No pics of this yet but
you know what it is. Works great. $5o.

Buyer pays shipping and any paypal fees. USPS MO also accepted. At this
point I'm not looking for trades or low offers. If they don't sell quick
here I'll sit on them and them put them up for auction after the
holidays. All proceeds go the the ^%$#@ casio midi guitar and Arp 2600
repair fund.

Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.