your signal chain?

Guys, and girls.

Thanks for the reply to my "looping on my mac" post.
It looks like expertsleepers is a good thing. Im testing a little with
ALive,
Numorology (spelling?) will have to wait after Christmas : )

And for the nerdy and intimate stuff, i love schematics of your signal
chain. Since im not aware of how my setup will be
in the end, and since im missing a hardware looper, i really get a kick
of seeing pictures and as i said schematics of peoples signal chain
with or without laptops : )

Thanks

happy holidays

Jan