Re: your signal chain?

> Hi Per and Mark, and thanks again.
>
> I like your setup Mark and that fenderizer sounds cool, i just had a
> BossXLLooper over the weekend and thats a kick ass little loop thing.
> Only thing i didnt like was that i felt i needed 2 units to do what i
> wanted. Then again i have my laptop so i guess that can replace both.
> just need to get under the skin of the software looper and find a
> suitable controller device.
>
> thanks a lot
>
> Jan

I am dreaming of replacing the whole setup with a laptop and some kind of
MIDI foot controller. For one thing...it weighs a ton!! For another, it
would
be much more flexible, and I could add to it my synthesized Reaktor big
band
horns:

<http://www.marksmart.net/sounddesign/windsounds/reaktorbigband/reaktorbigband.html>

I think I could build the whole thing in Reaktor, or maybe Reaktor running
inside Ableton Live. I read somewhere that there was a Reaktor Echoplex
emulator
posted in the online user library, but I've never tried it out.

Mark Smart
http://www.marksmart.net