Re: loopers party northeast, ayuh

Title: Re: loopers party  northeast, ayuh
Hey Tim,

I’m leaving on Thursday, so that doesn’t leave us much time for a party.

You’ll have to come visit out West.

But loop on here without me, and hopefully I’ll be back around to do a show once in a while.

Dan

--
ghost7 | Orange
http://www.envelopeproductions.com