MIDI pedal board for Line6 Echo Pro

Hi folks,

Thanks to an early Santa and an obliging eBayer I now have a Line6 Echo
Pro to replace my stomp box DL4. As all of my looping is done live I
need a foot controller to replace the DL4 switches, four buttons with
programmable program change output. Ideally I'd like to have a small
unit, most of the MIDI controllers I've seen have eight or more buttons
and take up a lot of floor space. Can anyone recommend a small MIDI
foot controller?

Ta.

Rev. Andy