RE: Question for Echoplex experts.

 Again, try the aux send. I use an amp modeler, so I don't have to get into
the whole amp/mic/sound coming from 2 sources thing. I can't get *exactly*
the guitar sound I want in my head, but it is better than either dragging
more gear/more stuff to wrong, or fiddling with a microphone trying to get
the looped sound to match the amp sound.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com