Re: Acousmatrix 1/2

Small world, yes. Ohm is good, but better I'd like a disc that really
plumbs the depths of EARLY electronic music... lay some Ondes Martinot on
me, teach me about the Trautonium, the stuff I call Bakelite Music ;-)
Then work up to some Forbidden Planet stuff. Show me the roots, baby! (Up
to and including the great 5-second radio news themes of the '60s.)

I love those timbres! Where do they exist? (Well, yes, I could start with
the Forbidden Planet soundtrack...anything else?)

Sonic Joy,
Tim Mungenast
www.mungenast.com
www.cdbaby.com/mungenast / www.cdbaby.com/mungenast2