Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler

Hi all...
    Just a short note to add comments re: the Line 6 DL-4 delay modeler which I'm sure
many already have, but here is my 2 cents...First of all it does include a 14 second looping
track and so...soon as I figure it out I will technically be a looper and noone will be able
to bitch at me anymore that this forum is for loopers only! Also at that point...and it will be
soon...I expect someone to fill me in on the secret handshake and any other pertinent
information...Anyhow re:the DL-4 delay modeler, this is among the best gear I've had -
and maybe the most versatile. Much better than the Lexicon which, being digital, has
less bottom end and depth whereas the Line 6 is...analog bliss baby! It's far more intense
than the Alesis Bitrman distortion which many rave about here - and which is totally smoked
by the DL-4. Recommended here for any ambient, atmospheric or other far out music sampling
because it is so extremely versatile in effects you can mix.I've not seen anything in a moderate
price range that has this kind of versatility.

Monica