RE: Acousmatrix 1/2

> I thought "Nausicaa" is his actual CD.

Michel Redolfi wrote me just yesterday about Nausicaa,
> The new album is a complete compilation of all the sound design I
>composed
up for Nausicaa up to 2004. The first album was containing only the titles
of 1991. Some piece have been replaced/recomposed and the ones saved have
been remixed. Now it's a 24 tracks album in digipack presentation

> Has he released a new one ?

if you haven't heard Vox in Vitro, go and get it. It is absolutely awesome.
I can't understand why Redolfi is still so little known. His music blows my
mind more than anyone elses. He is a true master of abstract electronic
music.

-Michael
www.michaelpeters.de