Anyone have a Lexicon LXP-5?

Does anyone have an LXP-5? I  have one now, and I'm having some
problems. The sounds on this thing are immaculate, but the unit is a
usability nightmare.  The main issue I'm having is that the green LED
light is blinking constantly, even after power up. On some patches it
doesn't blink, but is solid (normal). The manual says that this means
the parameter is unchanged or the knobs are inaccurate, which is not
helpful.

Kris