Re: Which bowling alley?

Hey Tim,

I tried two different bowling alleys on several nights.

Monday: Sort of sedate with slow moving balls with interjected bowling
enthusiasts punctuating a fast one or two.  Good time interval between
strikes and variation with slow balls felling pins slowly.

Friday: Like a fierce battle with pins on multiple levels.  Much
extraneous "human" noise like whoops and loud conversation.  Things
seem to go in waves and you get flurries of loud strikes that form
rhythm patterns and flams.

Now if I can do another guitar part then I can have #2 in the Section 8
series.

How about a bowling league?  The Loopers!  Someone make a shirt, quick.

Happy Fucking New Yurt,

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com