Re: Marc Anderson (was Using backgrounds live (looped or pre-recorded))

Couldn't resist jumping in here...

I'm lucky enough to be able to attend classes with the real Marc Anderson every Tuesday night!

For those of you not familiar with his work, check out his web site and give him a listen.

www.marcanderson.com

His most recent CD, Ruby, is definitely worth picking up (as is his work with Steve Tibbetts, Speaking in Tongues, Sylvian/Fripp, ...).

Dion