Re: Using backgrounds live

--- stanitarium@earthlink.net wrote:
> i dont remember the tape recorder on stage-you sure
> it wasnt a 'les paulverizer'?

I sort of did a 'les paulverizer' stunt onstage once,
but it was not intentional. I'd triggered a minidisc
drum loop to play over a just-recorded bed of cloudy
guitars and was building a low-end theremin loop for
the next sequence with the pre/post fader setting so
that it wasn't going to the house yet. An audience
member noted that my hand movements in the vicinity of
the theremin were somewhat coordinated with the
percussion sounds he was hearing, and asked me later
how I was playing drums with a theremin!

-t-