RE: Jamman Revisited

Title: RE: Jamman Revisited
thanks for this info. Lexicon has the manual pdf at their site, so I snagged it. I also got in touch with someone who has the memory for $45 for all 4...I guess that is a good price, it is hard to judge things that are rare. I have no idea why they picked this type of memory.
Reading about the Sellon upgrades, there are some things that are very cool, like the pannable stereo. A lot of it I couldn't imagine using, however. And the descriptions were rather confusing after awhile!

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com

 to get now. lucky me, both of my band's units are 32 seconds. it's called "zip" memory, & you'd need four lumps of 8Mb.... the pins are staggered in-line, rather than two sides of a rectangle, if that makes sense. hence the "zip", I guess. it was expensive when it wasn't rare- I expect it's worse now.

I have the bob sellon software that includes "melotron" (sic) mode, the stereo output, the multiple pages & so forth. the problem I've had with it is that it completely destroys the UI. I would be terrified of taking an updated jam-man on stage & trying to use it in semi-darkness, even with the front panel legend altered. &