From: cpr@musetrap.com [mailto:cpr@musetrap.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 9:28 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Multi track editing question

Bill,

 You don't have to copy the audio for each project. Vegas does
non-destructive
editing, meaning you can open the same wave files for each project, cut out
what you don't want for each one, and it doesn't effect the actual wave
file.
So, again in my case, I have one copy of the 8 tracks from ADAT and a Vegas
project for each song... of course, once I am done editing the songs I
render
them to a stereo wave file... and I copy the audio files and the Vegas
projects
off onto CD and delete them from my harddrive...

peace