Two New Releases on CafePress.Com

Title: Two New Releases on CafePress.Com

Hello all -

I just re-released one CD and released a new CD on CafePress.com, both of which include new and improved CD artwork, 4 panel color sleeves, clear jewel cases, etc.  I received copies for myself in the mail today, and I am very pleased with the quality of the production and packaging…so much so, that I'll be using CafePress for my new CD later this year.

1. Hume's Fork - "Assaults & Reprieves"

A collection of instrumental, progressive rock space jams that emanate sheer madness and an uncanny collective band consciousness. The songs on this CD were spontaneously composed and recorded live between April 5, 1996 and August 9, 1997.

Krispen Hartung - Guitar, guitar synthesizer
Aaron Davis - Keyboard
Jeremy Anderson - Bass
Jeremy Olson - Drums

Listen to/download sound clips here: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/humesforkmusic.htm
Buy here: http://www.cafepress.com/humesfork (CD and t-shirt)

2. Krispen Hartung & Vincent Miresse - "Live at the Kulture Klatsch"

Improvisational world-fusion recorded live at the Kulture Klatsch on December 2, 2004 at Boise, Idaho.

Krispen Hartung - Acoustic guitar, real-time looping
Vincent Miresse - Didjeridu, dumbek, singing bowl, bells, rainstick, udu, etc

Listen to/download sound clips here: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/hartungandmiressemusic.htm (CD)
Buy here: http://www.cafepress.com/hartungmiresse

Cheers,

Kris

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com
View improvisational / real-time looping videos:
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/catalogue.htm#videos