Re: Farfisa VIP 600 - Phila pa

On Jan 10, 2005, at 19:56, Alan Kroeger wrote:

> Wow a walk down memory lane I don't play keys very well (real primitive
> skills there) but, I used to play with a fellow who had one till he
> replaced
> it with a Porta B err kinda telling about ones age eh ;) hahahaha

I once owned such a beautiful Farfisa. Some friends gave it to me
including an Elka leslie cabinet in exchange for my Vox Continental 2,
that they wanted for their band. And... he, he... I too am much older
than I usually remember ;-)   (thanks for the reminder, l-o-l... time
is a strange trip)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---