Steve Lawson masterclass San Jose, Jan 29th!

hello Loopsters,

happy new year to all - may it be a loop-filled one for all.

On Saturday Jan 29th, I'm giving a day-long masterclass in San Jose. It'll
be at the house of LD list member, Bob Amstadt, and will run from
10.30am-4pm. The cost of the day will include lunch and an invite to an
exclusive AccuGroove-hosted event that I'll be playing at in the evening,
not far from Bob's. More details on that soon.

The stuff I'll be covering will include some looping ideas, as well as
other
things relating to solo and duo playing, improv, composition, bass
technique
(and more general ideas about how technique dovetails with sound ideas),
and
there'll be plenty of time for questions and discussion.

The cost for the day will be $65.00 and your place is guaranteed by
paypal'ing lawsonclinic@amstadt.com

If you've got any questions, please email me.

Last year was great fun, this year will be even cooler...

There's limited space, and a lot of the spaces have already gone, so the
sooner you sign up the more likely you are to be guaranteed a space. It'll
be a proper hands-on clinic, so bring your bass/other instrument and a pen
and paper for making notes. I'm also cool with you minidiscing it.

I'm also doing a couple of gigs around that time in the area, more on that
V. soon.

cheers!

Steve
www.stevelawson.net