Re: Boomerang Hiss!

I have not really used the Boomerang much but was recently producing
and album for another looper that uses one, and the hiss was so bad
that we could not use it on the album. I thought the unit must be
broken but apparently not, if others are having this problem.

The good news is that with the bommmerang's 24 khz sampling rate is is
not really going to reproduce anything over 11 or 12k (where many
guitar cabinets cut off) so you can use a low pass filter to get rid of
a lot of hiss.

Ronan Chris Murphy
www.venetowest.com
www.livesofthesaints.net