FeedBack Please

Hey,
can I get some feedback?

       Above is a link to some ringtones I have been working on, mp3 format. I'm looking for some feedback. Since this group has never been shy, please comment.

       I try to build tones with a hook at the head and a change or build every 7 - 10 seconds, considering most calls are answered in 7 seconds. Also, most phones go to voice mail before the 19 second mark. The rest of the tone is to give the feel of a compleat product when auditioning to buy.

        TX!

          SE Help
       Helix Server Tutorial
          Real Producer Tutorial