From: Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us>
Sent: Jan 14, 2005 11:21 AM
To: Loopers Delight <loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Up An Octave

All this talk about the Boss Octave pedal reminded me that I'd like to
find something that I can play my bass through and bring it up an
octave.  I then want to use a guitar processor on this to help it sound
more like a guitar than a pitch shifted, munchkin-sounding bass.  What's
out there?

Reason:  I'm in a trio; guitar - bass - drums.  There are times when I
want to duplicate the sound of a guitar playing along with the bass line
to free the guitarist to play something else or to make us sound like
there are more than just three of us.

Cheers,

Bill