- tryning to build a custom-made klein -

hi loopers-delight.

I am new with this list and I have a couple of questions....

since when I tried lots of time ago a Klein electric guitar I had the
desire
to get one....well I need your opinions and suggests....Klein is
defibnetly
an amazing guitar but for my wallet is a little bit xpensive....I am
thinking to make me build the body and neck (and then buy a steinberger
bridge) as a copy of Klein

I live in Italy and I dont know anyone who has a Klein (so to copy the
size
of the body) so I was thinking to order this from Warmoth (they use good
woods, and they probably could do it) but I would like to know from you if
anyone tried to do something like that....and wht kind of results they get

I remember that Ed Roman some yrs ago have in stock some Klein
"replacement"
body (although I read on the web Ed douesnt have a good feedback....so
probably Warmoth could be a good comprimise)

anyway if anyone's got any suggests of ny kind would be great and much
appreciated....

thanks to all
mrco

ps: maybe this is marketing but why is so hard to find a Klein electric
guitar?!? used or new....