Dixie Dregs (Was: Jerry Marotta Tom Griesgraber NAMM and beyond)

Dixie Dregs! Can't believe they still exist. Years ago I used to record
solos by Steve Morse (esp. "Bloodsucking Leeches" on "Industry Standard",
1982) on grandma's tape recorder where you could replace a flange which
would half the speed...

http://www.xen.com/tales_obit.html says:
I [Andy West] am primarily known for my work as a bassist and founding
member of the band The Dregs a.k.a. The Dixie Dregs. Steve Morse and I
started our first band together when we met in high school. The Dregs were
somewhat of a pioneering instrumental rock fusion group who toured and
recorded a lot in the late 70's and early 80's, with less frequent forays
into the 90's and the present.

Bernhard
http://looop.biz