Re: new looper?

Regardless of how the software is constructed, I may choose to enter into
license agreements with third party developers.  At this time I have no
immediate plans to do this.  I feel that it is more important to have a
product on the market first.

--On Tuesday, January 18, 2005 11:26 AM -0800 Alex Stahl <alex@pixar.com>