Re: How about syncing 5 EDPs ... Mr. LaFosse strikes again

not neccesarily, as the EDP does not have 'tracks' as something like the
Repeater does, having more than one allows one to do the 'track' thing as
well,
no?

I'm not saying multichannel audio (quad, 5.1, etc) wouldn't be cool as
well, but
it's not the only use for multiple EDP's...

peace
-cpr