From: Suit & Tie Guy <erwill@suitandtieguy.com>
Sent: Jan 18, 2005 7:44 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: say no to urban skydiving Re: AW: Aunti Behringer

On Jan 18, 2005, at 11:49 AM, mungenast@earthlink.net wrote:
> in China? If I am going to buy something made in a Chinese slave labor
> facility, it is going to be something I can't get elsewhere, something
> unique, like the Alesis ModFX series, or Behringer's

considering how much Mackie stuff is made in China now i don't feel bad
about the idea of buying Uli Behringer's stuff.

i wish there was that mackie ad which showed everyone at the factory
standing outside waving (i remember it from a few years ago), but
edited so the text ran "Why are these Mackie employees smiling with
pink slips in hand? Because we fired a hundred americans and moved
production to china to bring you LOW LOW PRICES!!!"

---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com