Date: 01/20/05 08:00:26
Subject: RE: Chinese Slave Labor (was Re: say no to urban skydiving Re: AW: Aunti Behringer)

I don't mind offering a slight correction but, there are lefrist Democrats
who use the 'Slave Labor' or 'Cheap Lowcost Labor' term one could simply
cite 'Lou Dobbs' as an example. I think ultimately this issue is a problem
for all of us left, right, republican, democrat, christian fundamentalist,
extremist atheist, American, European, etc..
It effects us all and what the ultimate solution is I don't know...