query from new looper

Hi there,

I've recently begun using a Boomerang to create live rhythm beds in a
didgeridoo
/ Theremin duo.  I've been using sends from my stage mixer to stack drum
machine
rhythms with live hand drums, shakers and bass guitar.  This set up has
several
inherent challenges and I'm hoping to figure out some better ways to
approach
this kind of looping.  In particular, I'm looking for a better looping
device.

My first concern with the Rang is loss of stereo.  I really like stereo
drum
mixes and delay settings in a live setting.  I've been reading specs on
several
other looping devices and the only close solution that I've seen is that
two
Echoplex units can be synced together.  Does anyone know if 2 EDPs can be
synched up and triggered in tandem by a foot controller ?  Anyone know of
another stereo phrase sampler out there ?

The Rang has provided me with a great intro to live looping.  It's
incredibly
user friendly.  But, I've also found its inability to unstack or save
loops to
be quite limiting.  Any comments or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,

John Armstrong
LEO .fx