Echoplex for sale loop IV

Hi I am seeling my Echoplex difital pro with loop IV and maximium
memory.
I am currently taking offers it is advertises on the sound on sound
website in the readers adds section. And will be advertised locally as
well so if you are interested let me know soon.
Price wise I am watching ebay to see how much european EDPs are selling
for.
However they seem to be asking a buy price of 990 euro about £680...
blah blah anyway make me an offer first decent offer wins.
The Unit itself works perfectly and has receied light studio use in a
non smoking environment only. It comes with the footswtich too which in
all honesty I have found to be a bit tempremental and prefer to use my
FCB1010 which is not included in price and not for sale.
I am happy to ship the unit anywhere in the world however you will have
to pay for the cost of that.
Also in terms of character reference I wrote the looping research paper
on the live looping site etc. so have been into the looping scene in a
big way... anyway
Email me off the list if you are interested
Oh I am based in Totnes, Devon, England.
geoff