Re: Electrix announces,,,

> <<forgive me, please, if I seem pedantic, but I still can't see what
>improvements have been
> made..... besides the "more onboard-memory" part.... & how is that
>achieved without futzing with
> the hardware?>>

The original didn't use it's on board memory very well. Furthermore,
it looks like the have futzed with the hardware - they removed the
front panel input.

However, I'm pretty confident that there's an OS upgrade in there
somewhere for us....

--

bIz

"Groovetronica's melodic, chill madness is perfect for everyone." -
Editor's pick - music.download.com. More than three and a half
thousand downloads makes us their #1 downloaded downtempo artist.

Check out our website - http://www.groovetronica.com
Hear tracks from the new EP and sign up to have us send you our next
cd release - for free!

and Sex Music</a>