Looper's Delight Raffle - We have a winner!

We have a winner in the Looper's Delight Raffle!

The prize is Ableton's Live 4 software, generously donated by Ableton.

Thanks a lot to Ableton for making this possible. They are interested in
becoming more involved in the looping community, and it is nice to see
such
a positive first step. If you don't know about Live, check out
http://www.ableton.com.

And the winner is....

Rainer Straschill!

Congratulations Rainer. Ableton should be sending the software to you
soon.
(by the way, I need your mailing address. please send it to me off list.)

Thanks a lot to everybody who entered. Your donations help to pay the cost
of running the Looper's Delight mailing list and web site. I really
appreciate your support!

kim