Re: buying it used = absolution

Damn, Steven, you make an excellent point! Perhaps my mind had blotted out
what I knew about the macro-scale destruction of forests. I feel like R.
Crumb's Flakey Foont character when he smacks his own forehead in
realization of having done something stoopid. When people in Brazil are
burning ACRES of excellent mahogany logs FOR F***KING CHARCOAL, it really
does not make sense to beat oneself up over having a guitar of tropical
wood, does it?
And you should see this zebra tele.... mmmmmm.... honey stain.... grain
like a million rivers...hypnotizing... scrotum-crushingly heavy, worse than
a Les Paul, but sounds and looks like a dream.
Yours in Perspective,
Tim

running into short supply on is