Re: Mixer Board Stood On Its Head

Being an FX guy myself, I've often looked for something similar...only thing I know of is the Switchblade stuff, which I believe can be configured that way....full-stereo FX busses are RARE!

http://www.soundsculpture.com/products/switchblade.htm

...these have always seemed too expensive, so I've not tried 'em; I think they recently introduced an 8-channel version that's less $$.
dc