Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V05 #39

Hi Andy,
This is the way i have my spagetti hooked up:

Guitar out-Roland Synth
Roland synth guitar out-roland preamp input-stereo
outs-mackie input 1/2
Roland synth stereo outs-mackie inputs 3/4
aux 1 send-Rpter-outs-mackie input 5/6
aux 2 send- EDP-out- mackie  input 7
Akai sampler- mackie 9/10
mackie alt 3/4-Electrix Mofx-filter queen-Eq
killer-mackie 11/12

So as you see i have no channels left on my 1202, this
is why i was thinking additionally routing up somehow
the Electrix pro Mods through the repeaters inserts
and returns.Now, the Electrix  pro EQ killer has 2
sets of inputs and outputs so i suppose i could send
that one to the repeaters insets and returns.Then
maybe the Eq killers outputs to the filter queen ins
and outs,now i have to get some cables to try this
out...
does it make sense?
cheers
Luis