Re: Firefox Problem

     As your heading implies, it is a Firefox problem.  I receive LD in
digest form and every once
in a while it comes to me super small.  It's an easy workaround though,
just hit Ctrl + or Ctrl -
to enlarge or reduce the text size.  Ctrl 0 (that's a zero) will return
your television set to
normal.  Hit Ctrl plus the infinity sign and you will start a loop.  (I
just said that to keep
this post on topic).

     For being out only 3 months, Firefox has been a well needed shot in
the arm.  They already
have 4% of the total browser usership.  What's a little bug here and
there?  It made the recent
front cover of Wired, though the story was a bit tired and worn at the
edges.

     Stephen

<<I apologize for committing a cardinal sin (or several)
with this post, but did anyone else have problems
viewing Krispen's post in Firefox?  I can't figure out
how to disable the font properties which makes the
text look so microscopic.>>