Re: 2-Channel Stereo Recording from the Soundboard

Nah, the Edirol.  I actually have the Maratz CD recorder  and it
really rocks -- there are a lot of advantages to it, one being that if
I have 2.5 minutes between discs to finalize the CD I can actually
have a master before the end of the show...

but the Edirol is really little.  There's a huge advantage in my mind
to something that I can just throw in my bag with perhaps a few one
gig memory carts.  if I need more memory I can just bring a laptop and
transfer one card to it.

BUT it doesn't take digital in... which is a serious drag since I get
digital out from my board in most cases and I hate having to set more
levels.