Re: emulating a cheap sampling toy

Thanks for the lead. I tried the bit reduction on my Bitrman and it was the
only boring part of that fine little FX box... when turning up that
parameter, it went from normal directly to "kak..kak...kkkkk" without that
great middle ground that I lust after. Alex had a great idea about
combining *competent* bit reduction with a "telephone" bandpass. As soon as
I get a multiFX worthy of the name, I'll give it a shot.
~Tim