Gig - Stick and looping gig on February 5th, 2005

Greetings all...

If you are in or around the Louisville metro area, I will be
performing at the Art Sanctuary "Art Soiree" event on Saturday,
February 5th starting at 8:00pm at The Adorno Studio.

The arsenal includes two 10-string Chapman Sticks (one MIDI), the gear
rack which includes two EDPs and a DR-770 that likes to sass me. I
won't be using any synths or sequencers this time around.

I will be playing two one-hour sets, the second set of which I will be
joined by Sitar player Yani Vozos for a portion of it.

Hope to see you there and definitely stop by and say hello if you do.

Clint Allen

For more information about Art Sanctuary, please visit:
http://www.art-sanctuary.org

For more information about The Adorno Studio, please visit:
http://theadornostudio.com

And lastly, visit my site if you can stomach more:
http://www.clintallen.com