From: Kevin Cheli-Colando [mailto:kevin@minds-eye.org]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 11:37 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: VF1

Coincidentally enough, I just bought a factory resealed VF-1 from
ZZounds a week ago (They are gone now) and love it.  Haven't had enough
time to really check it out yet but I love the lofi settings.

Has anyone noticed that samedaymusic.com and zzounds.com are nearly
identical?  The Boss was listed at Same Day Music as a B-stock and
factory resealed units.  They were out of stock but expected them in
early January.  When I was looking at Zzounds I found the same listing
for the VF-1 (b-stock and factory resealed with the same expected
delivery daye (and the same price).  After a little more hunting around
I also found several products that shared the exact same user comments
and ratings on both sites (you know, Read the Reviews, 364 people say:
8.6 out of 10).  And the day after I ordered my VF-1 they were listed as
discontinued on both sites.  Odd.

But the VF-1 is a great little box to be sure.

Kevin

> Great units the VF-1 for some reason Boss had problems getting it to
> be a seller maybe the half rack factor was an issue (easier if it had
> been full
> rack) or that people didn't understand what it was or how it fit into
the
> lineup. I looked at one in Sam Ash and the people there didn't know
squat
> about it and didn't want to set it up so, I could try it (maybe didn't
know
> how?) as it was already in demo rack? I bought one much later on
second hand
> now they are now out of production? Talk about bad marketing for a
> great unit?

How amazing, how amazing!
Hard to comprehend that
Nonsentient beings expound Dharma.