reel to reel Re: emulating a cheap sampling toy

you mean something like my 1950 Tandberg Twin Track? I haven't got the
dough to refurbish it ( its unintentionally abusive student owner gave it
to me back in 1986 ) but the sounds coming out of that oval speaker are a
gas. It's been a few years....maybe I oughta warm up those microphonic
tubes again and have at it. Someday I will try to find it a good home, but
I wanna enjoy it some more first.
~Tim