From: Bill Wolf [mailto:wiw@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 10:34 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Line mixer w 2 effects sends?

Anyone make something equivalent to a Mackie 1202 mixer in a 1-3 space
rack configuration?    I've looked at the Rane sm 82 and the Rolls 203x
but neither cuts it for me.  I'm hoping I don't need to ultimately give
in and buy a big case to rack mount my Mackie.  I use it as the heart of
my electronic drum and looping rig and want to keep things small and
simple.

Some of the must haves:
Need a Headphone out (the rane sm82 lacks this)
Easy to use with one hand (I'm a drummer and like to tweak while I'm
playing)
Stereo inputs to make tweaking easier
At least 2 effects sends
Tone controls