Re: AW: how to make keyboards look more cool

I have an idea for you,
  4 years I bought a Roland digital harpsichord
http://www.8thstreet.com/prod.asp?pid=9056
As you can see it's got black keys that are very cool and what appears
to be white "accidentals".  When I picked it up I discovered the white
keys were actually a horribly uncool light grey.  So, I went to the
hardware store and bought some white vinyl adhesive tape.  I very
carefully stretched the vinyl tape over the top surface of each ugly
grey key and trimmed any excess off the sides with an Xacto knife.  They
still look great, haven't slipped, and since the tape is vinyl are easy
to clean.  Maybe you can get some black vinyl tape and cover the surface
of the white keys so every key is...none more black...voila, death metal
killboard!

Dennis