Re: OT*2 sustainer problem breadwinner

Thatıs funny, when I saw the Ygdrasil (looks like a dream,
congratulations!)
it struck me to have a very Breadwinnerish shape. I have a Breadwinner that
I plan to install a sustainer unit into, I have a Limited as well : ) Very
playable and underrated instruments.
Do you have the original mics and the preamp installed on the Breadwinner?
I want to combine the original electronics with a Sustaniac or Sustainer if
thatıs doable, have some other mods inmind as well : ) Would not mind
seeing
a picture of you Breadwinner, if possible.

Jan