Re: OT ELP/JP (rip)

"Still, what they did that was good, was really good."

Your statement is concise and (I believe) totally accurate. The 3-LP live
set was phenomenal. Utterly brilliant.
Pictures at an Exhibition? Brilliant. Well, I suppose it's all subjective,
innit? Well, for the record (pun), I'm with you: when they were good, they
were very very good.